The Bluefins (SBSC) is holding an open competition for the positions of Assistant Coach, and /or Junior Coach
We are a small team with approximately 35 swimmers in swim groups from Nova Tech to Age Group. We swim out of the Shearwater Recreation Center, which houses a 25m, 6 lane pool, and supporting facilities. The Bluefins are a family oriented team who believe in having fun, while learning through competitive swim.
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of the following qualification:
• National Coaching Certificate Level 1.
• Current CPR and First Aid.
• Prior Experience coaching and working with Children and Youth.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Be familiar with the LTAD strategy, endorsed by SNS.
Salary will be negotiable based of experience.
Please forward resumes to:
Shearwater Bluefins Swim Club
PO box 207, Shearwater, NS.
B0J-3A0 Attn: Jerry Porter
email@example.com in word format
We would like to thank everyone in advance for applying. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2012